A great savings account designed for young members under age 18.
- Youth savings account gets them in the habit of saving
- Available for children up to the age of 181
- Requires a parent or guardian as joint owner
- Dividend-bearing account
- Dividends compounded and paid quarterly
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Up to 6 free withdrawals per month
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- Teen Checking is available for young members up to the age of 17
1Once the minor turns 18, this account will automatically convert to a Basic Savings account.