Do you want to be part of a dynamic team and work in a job that is both fulfilling and service-oriented? Heritage Community Credit Union is always looking for talented, personable people to join our credit union family.
- Operations & Quality Control Officer (Full Time) - Headquarters/Sacramento
- Personal Bankers - New Accounts/Lending (Full Time)
HCCU offers employees a competitive, comprehensive compensation package. Some of the benefits include:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Section 125 – Cafeteria Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Coverage
- Paid Leave – Holiday, Vacation and Sick
- Flexible Full-Time & Part-time Schedules
- Participation in Credit Union Sponsored Events
How to Apply
Print and complete the following employment forms:
- Application for Employment
- Equal Employment Opportunity Data Form
- Background Check Disclosure & Authorization Form
Submit the completed employment forms by fax, email, mail, or drop them off at a branch location.
Fax to: 916.364.3765
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heritage Community Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 790
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741-0790
Or, you may call us at 916.364.1700 or 800.233.6328 to request the employment forms be mailed to you.
Heritage Community Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.