Temporary change in branch hours
With our highest priority being the safety of our members and staff, HCCU has decided to temporarily reduce branch hours (see below).
Complex transactions such as establishing new accounts, trusts, loans, etc. will not be available at the Gold River location due to social distancing requirements. For these types of transactions, please visit our Fair Oaks or Folsom Branch or utilize HCCU's remote service options through our website or mobile app.
Your HCCU Contact Center will remain open during normal business hours to assist you with your banking needs and answer questions at 916-364-1700 or 800-233-6328.
The CO-OP® Network
We are pleased to be able to offer our members FREE access to the largest credit union-only ATM Network in the country including 30,000 CO-OP Network® ATM locations. To find additional FREE credit union ATM locations near you, use our CO-OP Network ATM locator.
Heritage Community Credit Union branches, Contact Center, and offices will be closed when observing the following holidays. For your convenience, all automated and electronic services will be available.
- New Year's Day - Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 20, 2020
- President's Day - Monday, February 17, 2020
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day - Saturday, July 4, 2020
- Labor Day - Monday, September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 12, 2020
- Veteran's Day - Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25, 2020