Temporary change in branch hours
With our highest priority being the safety of our members and staff, effective March 25, 2020, through April 30, 2020, we will be temporarily reducing our branch hours. HCCU has also decided to temporarily close the Gold River branch through April 30, 2020.
Fair Oaks Branch & Folsom Branch: Monday – Friday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Closed Saturdays)
The drive-up teller at the Folsom Branch will be open Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The lobby will remain closed.
Your HCCU Contact Center will remain open during normal business hours to assist you with your banking needs and answer questions at 916-364-1700 or 800-233-6328.
- FolsomMap ATM
- Sacramento VA Medical Center - ATM OnlyMap
- Fair OaksMap ATM
- Gold River - Temporarily ClosedMap ATM
The CO-OP® Network
We are pleased to be able to offer our members FREE access to the largest credit union-only ATM Network in the country including 30,000 CO-OP Network® ATM locations. To find additional FREE credit union ATM locations near you, use our CO-OP Network ATM locator.
Heritage Community Credit Union branches, Contact Center, and offices will be closed when observing the following holidays. For your convenience, all automated and electronic services will be available.
- New Year's Day - Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 20, 2020
- President's Day - Monday, February 17, 2020
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day - Saturday, July 4, 2020
- Labor Day - Monday, September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 12, 2020
- Veteran's Day - Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25, 2020