- Skip-A-Pay eligibility is determined on an individual basis
- Offer is subject to borrower's payment history and creditworthiness and may not be available for borrower(s) with previous late payments or whose loan(s) previously have been extended or modified, or for borrower(s) who have filed for bankruptcy protection.
- Loan must be at least 6 months of age or older to qualify
- Program excludes all open-end lines of credit, unsecured loans, real estate loans or HELOCs
- Maximum one Skip-A-Pay per loan, per 12-month period
See application for full program details and disclaimers.
Applications for Skip-A-Pay must be submitted by the following dates, depending on the requested postponement month:
- To postpone your November 2019 payment, submit your application by 10/23/19
- To postpone your December 2019 payment, submit your application by 11/23/19
- To postpone your January 2020 payment, submit your application by 12/23/19
Follow these 3 simple steps to apply:
- Log into online banking
- Click on the “Additional Services” tab and then “Skip-A-Payment”
- Provide the requested information and then click “Submit”
- Note: If you have any form of voluntary insurance or warranty coverage in connection with the loan on which you seek to skip a payment, you should ensure your election to skip does not affect your coverage. Please contact the company(ies) that provide such coverage and review your policies/contracts.
- See application form for full program details and disclaimers
At Heritage Community Credit Union we’re always here for you. Simply click “Request Info” and we promise to get back to you.